Thursday, December 20, 2007

Testimonials

Rama from USA
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 23:19:01 IST

Dear Sir,

Hope you would have done the poojas at Mannarasala and homam for my wife. Her exam was last week and it was ok, hope she passes. Good thing is, she got a job for the time being and started work this week. So the poojas are working.

You had astrologically predicted that I would need treatment/doctor visits. Actually last week I had a fall, and sprained by left elbow. And yes, doctor visits were there. But will take some to do normal activities with left hand.

Apr 23, 2007 11:29 PM
Subject msg_website_hindupurohit.com
With ref: our message and Pooja I am happy to mention that she passed that exam for which we did the pooja last year.

Pranamam
Ram


S.K. NAIR

To: kolluriyer@rediffmail.com
Subject: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 04:47:24 IST

Dearest Dr. Kollur Krishna Iyer,

Namaskarams!

I was just writing to inform you that I have recieved my prasad from you as well as the beautiful posters of our Gods. Thank you SO much for all of your courtesy and help, I am truely grateful for your kind services!

I will be booking more pujas through your service soon, and will contact you at that time.

Thanks again and take good care.
Sincerely, S.K . NAIR
shanthi!!

Sachin Rao, England
Hello,
its really nice to see such a good web-site,i have already booked a homam on 17th march (code 1285),
this is very nice service you are providing for nri`s like me, located away from our homes.i saw this through some bank site.

thanks, once again, and i hope i get to book some pujas for lord shri venkatesha and lord ganesha at siddhivinayaka,very soon.

regs
sachin
From:
Somashekar naidu
To: "Dr.Kollur iyerP.hD"
Subject: Re:pooja is over
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:03:56 IS
Namaskaram Dr.Kollur iyer,P.hD.,
I am very happy and i have no words to thanks you. you have done a great job. . Once gain i and all my family members thanking you with warm regards. whenever if you come to aurangabad please visit my house and stay there. sincerely yours, somashekar naidu.


Munish Sawhney
Dear Dr. Kolluriyer Ji,

Thank you so much for responding to my quires/questions. As the other folks
I ordered services from did not respond to my questions/concerns, and only
sent an email asking if I received the parsadam.

My doubts (if any I had) have been erased corresponding with you. You offer
great customer service. I look forward to receiving my services from
Hindupurohit.

Best wishes, God bless.

Munish,


Anitha – Malysia
Subject Fwd: Re: hindupruohit,com
Dear Khrisha Iyer,

Namaskarams. I forgot to thank you for the ongoing prayers for my
Daughter Eesha Anika.

Thanks so much for your concern and help. Much appreciated. All this
work will carry great blessing for you and the rest of the pundits who
help with people's lifes.

Just want to say thanks a million.


Reagrds,

Anita

From:
GEETHA RAMAKRISHNAN ,Germany
To: services@hindupurohit.com Subject: RE: Namaskarams

Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 04:43:22 IST

Dear Dr. KrishnaIyer,

Namaskaram.
We are very happy to inform you that our son 's wife is in family way the delivery will be in october.your prayers has helped. Praying for her normal delivery and baby s good health. Do we have to do any pooja?

How are you and your family.

With best wishes to all

Geetha,



Priscilla, USA


Tuesday, February 8, 2005 7:13 am To mails@hindupurohit.com
Subject 020705 - message for Pdt. Iyer; report
Dear Pdt. Iyer:
Thank you so much for your kindness. I am very deeply grateful for any knowledge that you give me. I know that Lord Rudra (I understand that He is the Lord of Storms, correct? - Lord Shiva) is an influence on me. I am so grateful for this beautiful knowledge that you sent me. I will begin to pray to Him as well.

Sometimes I wish I had been born in India, a pandit, but this time I was born a female, and out of India.:))) Fortunately I have pandits like yourself and your ashram who are here and you are kind enough to help me.
As soon as I am able, hopefully very soon, I will be requesting more pujas and I will look for the ones you wrote about in your email.
God bless you and your pandits Priscilla





From Singapore
Dear Anna

Hope you are fine.I was very busy with my project and it was over very well. Every one in the office was very happy. Thanks to your prayers I was able to focus and perform well. I got a special appreciation.

God has his mysterious ways.

Thanks for advising me to be brave and patient. Thank you for showing the right direction at the time of crisis.

Your new website is very nice.

Regards
Gita

No comments: